Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions
Your use of the zworkstations.com web site (the “Site”) and our services, including phone orders, all purchases, and inquiries, from ZWorkstations Inc. is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. Please read the following information carefully. By using this site or submitting an order for products or services, you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms and conditions set forth below personally or as an agent for any business entity you represent. The term “Customer” means you or the business entity you are ordering goods or services for. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site and please do not submit any orders for products or services. The terms and conditions posted on this website, including the warranty policy, are public information and must be adhered to by anyone doing business with ZWorkstations Inc. unless there is a written contract signed by an officer of ZWorkstations Inc..
2. General Terms and Conditions
- Customer agrees that ZWorkstations Inc. is not liable for mismatched product pictures or mistakes in product information. ZWorkstations Inc. reserves the right to change products and specifications and those listed on the Site may not be current. Customer agrees to verify the specifications of each product with the order. ZWorkstations Inc. is only responsible for products named on the invoice.
- Our sales representatives are not authorized to make any representations or promises related to any product or services that exceed these terms and conditions and the warranty. Any additional provisions to your purchase must be made in writing signed by an officer of ZWorkstations Inc..
- Customer agrees that each item in a multi-item purchase from ZWorkstations Inc. shall be treated independently unless stated otherwise in the memo section of their order. That is, defect, replacement, and cancellation of one item does not constitute the voiding of the entire purchase. Each item shall be considered independently for warranty or refund purposes unless the customer has stated otherwise in the invoice memo.
- Customer agrees that shipping costs and expenses will not be refunded once we ship.
- It is the Customer's responsibility to look over their email confirmation and make sure all shipping, billing and item purchased are correct. If you do not get an email confirmation, call us to see if the order went through. Do not submit multiple orders or you will end up paying full restocking and shipping fees.
- Order cancellation will be accepted by phone with a sales representative or over the web (only before the order is processed). It cannot be done over email or by leaving voice mails. You can confirm order cancellation by checking the order status online. Cancellation on orders already charged carries a 4.9% credit card processing cancellation fee. If an order has already been built in our facility (entered Stage 4) but has not been shipped, there will be an additional 15% restocking fee which covers expenses for taking the system apart and re-stocking the hardware.
- Material fee for boxes, transportation, etc. are included in the shipping fee. Customer shall not be liable for additional shipping charges for purchases ZWorkstations Inc. chooses to ship in multiple packages unless they request and agree to shipping upgrades and upgrade fees. ZWorkstations Inc. does include shipping insurance with every FedEx and UPS shipment.
- "Customer" agrees that ZWorkstations Inc. will not liable for shipper's shipping delays.
A. Web Ordering Security
Protecting your information is a priority for us. We use 128-bit encryption Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order information. When you are about to enter your credit card information, look at the bottom right corner of the browser window for a icon of a gold lock. Also you can look at your address bar and see if it starts with “https://”. Some versions of browsers and some firewalls don't permit connection through secure servers. In that case, you won't be able to connect to the server and therefore won't be able to place an order through an insecure connection. If you cannot access the secure server for any reason, Please contact us to place an order, 1-310-844-6661.
All trademarks and registered trademarks displayed on the site are the trademarks of their respective owners, and are not intended to imply any endorsement or affiliation between ZWorkstations Inc. and these companies.
C. Making Purchases
If you wish to purchase products offered on the site, you will be asked to supply certain information, including but not limited to credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information you provide to ZWorkstations Inc. will be accurate complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by authorized users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes, and shipping and handling charges relating to your purchases.
D. Where We Ship
We ship to any physical address that the shipper/courier can ship to domestically or internationally. We may accommodate (“Customer”) who need to have an item shipped to an APO/FPO address or PO Box depending on the circumstances. Due to the number of wrong addresses from customers, we now charge the face value that the shipper/courier charges us to reroute your package if you did not enter the address correctly. This charge is anywhere from $25-$100 and you agree if your address is wrong, ZWorkstations Inc. is authorized to charge your credit card for these fees.
E. When We Ship
Orders received before 3:00 PM PST are usually processed the same day for product build. Products are shipped only after build which can take up to 6 days on a standard basis. Your order may be delayed if your ship to address does not match what your credit card issuer has on their file. Some orders that are shipped from fulfillment warehouses may require longer for the item to ship. We may also ship the orders with multiple items from different warehouses so it is possible you get the items on different days. Due to the many circumstances such as unable to charge your card or verify your address, we cannot guarantee when your order is shipped out. Also if you choose next day air service, it does not necessarily mean you will get it the next day from the order date, it means that you will get it the next day from the date we ship the order. ZWorkstations Inc. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to delay your order for any reason.
F. Shipping Delays
Once an order is shipped, it is up to the shipper courier to deliver the products; we will not be able to stop the shipment once it is shipped. If the shipper/courier loses the package, the shipper courier will put a tracer on the package. Tracers take around 3 days for air packages and 7 business days for ground packages. We will not be able to ship out replacement packages until the shipper courier confirms that the package is lost/will not be delivered to its destination and they will reimburse us. Without confirmation from the shipper courier, we will not know for sure if you will get two shipments if we ship out another one. Another delay is if there is no one to sign for the package, every package we ship usually requires a signature, if a package is returned to us because no one was available to sign for it or the address was input incorrectly at the time you enter the order, you will be charged again to ship it out a second time.
G. Pricing and Typographical Errors
Due to the fast pace of the computer industry, all prices are subject to change without notice. We make every effort to list the most accurate, up to the minute information. Despite our efforts, some items on our website may be miss-priced. If a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical, photographical, or technical error or error in pricing from our vendors, ZWorkstations Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product listed at the incorrect price. If your credit card has already been charged for the incorrect price, we will immediately refund your card and cancel your order. You may also repurchase it for the correct price if you wish to. Due to the volatility in pricing for computer products, we do not match competitor's pricing and we will not offer price protection beyond the 24hours of purchase. Example: If Intel drops the price of a processor 5 days after your purchase, that is beyond our control and our cost for that same processor when we shipped is also much higher than our current selling price. We will not be able to refund the difference since we had to purchase the processor at a much higher cost to send it to you when you placed your order.
H. Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or phone order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order. ZWorkstations Inc. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
I. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability As to Products Sold
YOU AGREE THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO ZWorkstations Inc.. ARISING FROM ANY PRODUCT SOLD BY ZWorkstations Inc. SHALL BE THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT ORDERED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ZWorkstations Inc., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED TO PRODUCT SOLD.
1. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS TO THE zworkstations.com WEBSITE. THE zworkstations.com WEB SITE AND THE MATERIALS THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ZWorkstations Inc.. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE zworkstations.com SITE, THEIR OPERATION, CONTENTS, INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE. ZWorkstations Inc. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THEIR USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU AGREE THAT ZWorkstations Inc., ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE OPERATION, CONTENT OR USE OF THE ZWorkstations Inc. SITE. YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS COMPREHENSIVE AND APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
J. Title Transfer
ZWorkstations Inc. retains title to parts and complete systems purchased until the said purchaser pays for items in full at which time the title passes to purchaser.
K. Governing Law
You agree that any legal action brought against ZWorkstations Inc. shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any arbitration arising from your use of or orders and purchased made on the ZWorkstations Inc. sites or from ZWorkstations Inc. shall be in Alameda County, California. All actions between the parties related to purchases and sales from ZWorkstations Inc. shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Los Angeles County, California.
Refunds are only issued for the sale amount at current selling market value (see section “O”) of the component(s) inside the computer, and does not include freight charges.
Additionally, a 15% restocking fee is applied to computer system unless all of the three items below have been met:
- Your purchase is returned back to ZWorkstations Inc. within 14 days of original delivery.
- There are defective hardware component(s) inside the computer such as a memory stick causing stability/performance issue.
- ZWorkstations Inc. or a third-party computer company contracted by ZWorkstations Inc. has verified that the stability/performance issues are in direct result of the hardware inside the computer and NOT the software such as the operating system, drivers, or software.
ZWorkstations Inc. cannot offer a full refund for the purchase price of the product(s) unless there were issues such as defective hardware component(s) inside the computer such as a memory stick causing stability/performance issues. The returned merchandise must include its original packaging, manuals, and all accessories. All sales on software items are final. Opened accessories such as the monitor and speakers will not be refunded. ZWorkstations Inc. will not refund shipping costs and will not pay shipping for returning packages. ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS. THE 14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IS ONLY HONORED IF THE COMPUTER SYSTEM IS RETURNED TO ZWorkstations Inc. WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM DATE OF ORIGINAL DELIVERY AND THE COMPUTER MUST HAVE DEFECTIVE HARDWARE. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING FEES FOR RETURNS. THE REFUND VALUE WILL BE THE FULL PURCHASE PRICE OF A NEW ZWorkstations Inc. COMPUTER AT CURRENT MARKET VALUE. Before making any return, back up all software and data and remove any personal information, confidential information or private content which you do not want viewed or used by any third party. ZWorkstations Inc. is not liable for lost data or misuse of data on computers that are returned for any reason.
M. Warranty Service
ZWorkstations Inc. will cover shipping costs back and forth and replace the part(s) within the first 14 days of receiving your computer system. After 14 days you will be held liable for shipping costs back and forth, and ZWorkstations Inc. will honor warranty service and replacement only, not for shipping. ZWorkstations Inc. may also use similar products or similar to new products for all repairs to computer systems order if the product first indicated is out of stock. For example: If a certain hard drive, such as a Western Digital 1TB hard drive is out of stock, ZWorkstations Inc. replaces it with a equivalent such as a Seagate 1TB hard drive. ZWorkstations Inc. either uses an equal or better product at no cost to the customer. If you request for ZWorkstations Inc. to use a specific product for your order and would not like to substitute it with alternatives, please indicate it with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and on the return package.
N. Refused Shipments
Any product that ZWorkstations Inc. ships out to Customer comes back to ZWorkstations Inc. as refused delivery, Customer will subject to fees. A restock fee of 15% will be applied to computer system. Also, shipping fees sending the package to the Customer and receiving the package back from the Customer will not be refunded.
O. Special Ordered Components & Accessories
Customers are more than welcome to request ZWorkstations Inc. to purchase components or accessories that we normally do not offer and stock for customers to purchase on our website. In the event of an order cancellation, such items cannot be returned to ZWorkstations Inc. for a refund under any circumstances once they have been ordered, they will be returned back to the customer at the customer’s expense. In addition, if any special ordered components or accessories turn out to be defective during testing at ZWorkstations Inc. or after the customer receives the end product, it will be the responsibility of the customer, not ZWorkstations Inc. to obtain replacement warranty service directly from the manufacture.