Why Choose Us
Z Workstations' mission is to provide our clients with superior service, high quality products, and knowledge you can trust. At Z Workstations, we pride ourselves in working together as a team to give our clients the highest customer service. We are passionate about our industry; this is why we strive to go above and beyong our customers' expectations. We believe support is key and no idea is too big for us to conquer.
All staff of Z Workstations are veterans in the IT industry.
- Throughout the years, we have spoken with thousands of audio/photo/video editors. We understand what are the important factors with software and hardware compatibility and what hardware is ideal for popular applications utilized.
- Because of our creativity in introducing new configurations and components for the HP Z Workstation, we undergo the trial and error process, which renders expertise of the HP Z Workstation.
Research and Innovation
We focus 100% of development to HP Z Workstations.
- We have spent countless hours reading blogs/forums/articles about the configuration needs of applications.
- We stay up-to-date on high performance computing forums reading about components and hardware compatibility.
- We experiment on HP Z Workstations to offer new configuration and upgrade options.
The research, experiments, and testing of Z Workstations leads to new configuration and component options for the HP Z Workstation, which ultimately benefits your productivity.
Z Workstations provdes recommendations aimed toward your target use of the HP Z Workstation, which are based on experience, research, and knowledge – while keeping your budget in mind.
Z Workstations delivers quality products with exemplary customer service at a fair price.
History (Prior Use)
Z Workstations has professional, consistent vendors with which we have a steady and positive relationship. Our vendors include government organizations, professional audio/video studios, and off-lease facilities.
Since Z Workstations purchases from larger corporations and facilities in bulk, we receive them via pallet shipment. This results in SAFE arrival of HP Z Workstations from the source to our facility.
- Solid-state Drives
- Hard Drives
- Expansion cards (ex USB 3.0, eSATA)
Processors and Graphics Cards: new components are not available, since Intel and other manufacturers have discontinued these models. We acquire the latest components from a professional IT facility, which parts out servers after 1 year of use. These components are put through rigorous stress tests to confirm long-term stability.
Returns and Warranty
Our HP Z Workstations come with a 14-day return and 60-day warranty period. You can be comfortable with your purchase knowing that if, in the rare case something happens, we will take care of it. Even after the warranty period, we will be here to assist you.
Workstations arriving at Z Workstations
Once a pallet arrives at Z Workstations, each unit is thoroughly inspected for damage. Damaged units are sold to our competitors. Units that pass physical inspection are opened, all critical components removed, and then blown with pressured air, via a device designed for electronics maintenance, which has become our niche! We frequently receive compliments on the cleanliness of the inside of our HP Z Workstations.
Once our HP Z Workstations are cleaned, they’re stacked carefully, with padding in-between, inside our nonsmoking and temperature- controlled location.
Once Your Order is Placed
We check orders frequently during our business hours. If a component is not in stock, we will let you know.
Our workstations are prepared using the highest rated brand and model components. For example, we use the Samsung EVO 850 series SSD, which has the best reputation and performance on the market.
Testing of your HP Z Workstation includes:
- One hour of power-on activity with our test drive performing sporadic tasks to ensure there is no abnormal behavior.
- One hour of power on activity with your drive while installing the operating system.
- A CPU stress test.
Z Workstation en Route to You
Z Workstations ships HP Z Workstations in a double wall box (5 layers) with custom manufactured foam molding that surrounds the handle, legs, and every corner of your HP Z Worktation. This ensures safe delivery of your HP Z Workstation.
Z Workstations was founded in 2016 with the purpose of:
- offering industry professionals the ability to completely customize an HP Z Workstation editing system perfect for their specific needs.
- satisfying a growing need for a higher level of quality, service, and customer satisfaction demanded in the entertainment industry. This means you will not be passed off to long hold times or forced to wait until Monday during a weekend emergency.
Z Workstations is a cutting edge company focused on providing a large array of HP workstations for video/audio/photo editing and enterprise server solutions. Unlike competitors who use us as a slate for ideas, Z Workstations focuses on originality, superiority, and innovation, which has allowed them to rise to the #1 most reputable and large-scale HP Z Workstation specialist nationally. Z Workstations currently configures an average of 100 HP Z Workstations per month to enterprise facilities and audio/photo/video industry professionals and studios.